Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parade of Homes House 5

Duffy Homes
3766 square feet (+1083 sq. ft. basement)
4 bedrooms
4 ½ baths
3-car garage
$789,900

This house had a lot of stone work throughout which you typically don't find in newer homes. I love the new and old they mixed in this home.


This was one of my favorite bathrooms in the tour. I want to be soaking in this tub enjoying my Coastal Living magazine. (Check out that hunky man!)


This light fixture was very unique, I think I love it. I challenge all of you DIY'ers to see who will be the first to post their imitation of this. It has the same idea as this light fixture from Pottery Barn.

I loved my laundry room until I saw this one:

I loved this garage door so much I had to take a picture.

Check out The Domestic Princess now featured on the BIA Parade of Homes Blog, under the post titled "Parade E-Chatter, July 21."

1 comment:

HirondelleRustique said...

What a fabulous house! I've been going to the Seattle Street of Dreams home tours for a few years but for the last two it's been canceled due to the economy (I think?) I really hope they do one next year but until then I'll live vicariously though you! :)