Monday, June 1, 2009

Laundry Room

Laundry Room Before, just a boring old Laundry Room:



One of my decals came in. This was was purchased from Single Stone Studios. They are located on Etsy and Ebay. I paid $14.99 plus shipping. I think it transforms the room. I've decided to take the big bins out and get bins that fit the space better. The circles should be in this week, so keep checking back for final pics.



**Bonus Pic (Me putting up the decal):


Decals came in today:

I'm gonna get some bins for all of the soaps, etc.






(Hubby and Bill thought this was funny)


Ironing board organizer ($5.00 at Walmart)


Mat is from Kohl's it was $15 on sale
Finally complete. Now, its a fun organized laundry room. Organizer bin is from Target ($12.99)

3 comments:

Katie said...

cute!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Very cute! I esp. love the circles.

Anonymous said...

oh love that mat!