Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pottery Barn Sisal Rug


Last week I got my new Pottery Barn catalog and saw that the Sisal rug was finally on sale. I've been eyeing this rug for about 6 months. So, on Friday night, Christopher and I went to our local Pottery Barn and checked out the Sisal Rug. We both loved it and ended up buying the rug in Chino. It was on sale for $159.00 for a 5x8. We still had a gift card for Pottery Barn worth $50, so our total for the rug was $109 plus tax, giving us a grand total of $116.00.

The dining room is my focus for decorating right now and I think the rug is a good start. Here's a picture of the rug in the dining room.


What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a larger rug. It's nice, but too small for the space.

The Domestic Princess said...

Thank you for the feedback. My plans are to add a buffet along the wall, curtains and a nice mirror. I think once all that is in the room, then the rug will not look so small.

I appreciate your comments.