Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend of October 10 &11

Friday and Sunday were very uneventful days for us. We actually enjoyed just lounging around and cleaning the house. BUT Saturday we a fun day with our best friends, Amy & Bill. We got up early on Saturday morning and met Amy & Bill at their house. Then we all jumped in the car and drove 45 minutes to the Pumpkin Patch.

We stopped at the market first to get some pumpkin bread, apple cider, peppers, etc. Look at all the pumpkins they had out front:

I'm loving these green and yellow colored pumpkins. I had the resist buying one.

Here is me and Amy, enjoying every minute of "harvestland." Do you like my boots?

I bought Addison her own "Moo Boots" a couple months ago at Target.

Bill and Christopher decided to do the corn maze, while we were at the pumpkin patch.

There were so many choices to choose from, it was so hard to pick our pumpkin.

But we finally found it. This is going to be my pumpkin I carve this year:



After the pumpkin patch, Christopher and I went to the YMCA and checked it out. Since it's getting cold out, we won't be able to walk outside anymore. So, we think this would be a good way to keep in shape. There were lots of positives about this Y:



1. Less than a mile from the house
2. Brand new and very clean
3. Free classes
4. No contracts
5. Indoor and Outdoor pool



I think we are going to join at the end of this month. After visiting the Y, we went back to Amy & Bill's to watch the OSU vs. Wisconsin game.

I hope you had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Roeshel said...

What a fun day! We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday but opted to get our pumpkins and a few other things then head back into the heat! Brrr! Looks like you had a fun time!

Roeshel