Saturday, July 25, 2009

Parade of Homes House 7

So, I'm a little late with today's blog post. Ok, a lot late. I drove up to Michigan (3.5 hours) and back (3.5 hours) to go to my future sister in laws Bridal Shower.



Doesn't she look pretty? I'm gaining a great sister. So, on to the Parade:


M/I Homes
4700 square feet
4 bedrooms
4 full and 2 half baths
3-car garage
$799,000

Beautiful, Beautiful Kitchen



I loved the architecture in this hallway.

Cedar Closet, ::drool::


Such a pretty room for two little princess'!























With Muirfield (Host of the PGA Tour) just down the street, ofcourse, their would be a Putting Green in the backyard.


1 comment:

Caroline said...

This house is so beautiful! I love the kitchen! The putting green is an unusual addition, you really do not see that often.