Saturday, August 23, 2014

{Week 11 Marathon Training}

|August 17- August 23|

On Sunday I flew to Canada for a 4 day work conference. I knew going into this week that spare time would be slim but did not expect it to be as slim as it was. 


Week 11 Marathon Training called for 21 miles and I ran 8 miles. 

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Rest
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: 3 miles

I hate to call Sunday through Wednesday rest because it was anything but. We did have multiple days of physical activity it just wasn't running. I was really conscious about what I ate while I was gone since I wasn't running. 


We didn't have MIT this week due to Sunday being Emerald City Half Marathon. Tomorrow morning Chris and so are getting up really early so we can run three extra miles on top of the half marathon. I'm kind of excited about a new mile PR. 


No comments: