Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{Week 10 Marathon Training}

|August 10-August 16|


My motivation for running this week has gone down the tubes. Burn out?!? Maybe? Monday morning I woke up at 4:30 am to the sound of thunder and lightening. My running buddy then text that to say the storm wasn't going to pass anytime soon. By the time Monday evening rolled around I had zero energy left and same for Tuesday. So fall back turned into "way fall back week" eek! I'm sure I'll get my mojo back after my business trip next week. I've just been stressed out and I hate leaving my family. 

Week 10 Marathon Training called for 31 miles this week and I ran 20 miles. 

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: 10 miles

Saturday Long Run (10 miles): This week I called a Garmin and they confirmed what I knew. My watch is broke. ::sad face:: So they are replacing mine but I still haven't recieved the replacement. I used my Nike Plus app on my phone for this run. My friend Jackie tagged along to MIT today. It was so nice to have her there this week since we haven't run together in awhile AND tomorrow's her birthday so it was an extra special run. 

I forgot everything this morning when I left but luckily did remember chews. So I had Watermelon GU Chomps. Then drank the Gatorade Lemon Lime with water that was out on the trail. 

Overall good run and I was really happy we were "just" doing 10 today. 


No comments: