Monday, June 25, 2012

{Bluum Box}

We decided to subscribe to Bluum Box last month. I thought it would be something fun for Jackson and I to get in the mail every month.


This months theme was June Bug and included:

-Babybug book
-3 Count 7th Gen Wipe sample
-Babyganics Lip Balm
-Ella's Kitchen pouch
-Luna Bar


   I got this off a deal site and paid $18/3 months but I'm sad to report I'm not sure it was worth the $6/month judging from my first box. 

There were a couple things I liked about this box:

1. I really like the book and can't wait to read it to Jackson tonight before bed.

2. While they were not items I haven't tried, there were full size samples

There are a couple things that made it not worth it:

1. I got shipping notice on Tuesday last week and didn't receive the box until Monday. It seems that Bluum could get a faster shipping option since shipping boxes is their business.

2. Three Count 7th Gen Wipe sample, really? What is that one dirty diaper, maybe? I feel insulted!

I have 2 more months of boxes prepaid so I'm hoping that the next box will be better.

**Update: I just found out that the books are a years subscription so we will be receiving 11 more books in the mail. I'm really excited because that was my favorite part of this box**

**Disclosure: I paid for this subscription on my own and did not receive this from Bluum**

2 comments:

Amy G. said...

I didn't know about these, so cool!I will have to check into it!

The Domestic Princess said...

I think I'm going to try Cutris Lane next, it's $25/month but seems to have better stuff