Saturday, January 15, 2011

Savings Saturday

The biggest thing I've learned about couponing is to stock up when there is a good deal. I will usually print 2 or 3 of the coupons I find online (if it allows me to) so I can stock up at a good price. This gets us through until I find the next deal on that item. For example, currently we have about 4 tubes of toothpaste, 4 bottles of mouthwash, 4 boxes of pasta, etc. These are all things I stocked up on last time I found a good deal.

This week I was able to stock up on some more things:

Soda: 5 bottles for $5
Deal: CVS on Sale 5/$5 (regularly $1.99)

Campbell's Select Harvest Soup: 2 cans for $2
Deal: CVS on sale 2/$3 (regularly $3.59) w/ $1.00 off coupon (coupons.com) = $1.00 ea.

BIC Triumph Roller Pens: $0.13
Deal: Walgreen On Sale for $1.99 (regularly $4.99) but free with $2.00 off coupon here

Without Coupons: $22.12

With Coupons: $7.13

(I used my $4.00 in ECB from last week which left my total at $3.13)

**Remember to follow on Facebook and Twitter so you can catch these deals right away**

No comments: