Saturday, January 8, 2011

Savings Saturday

Today is my first post about deals we are running into and what we have taken advantage of. For me there is a line between saving on what you need and buying something because it's cheap. I have to check myself all the time. This week I have listed the deals that we took advantage of. I like to stock up on basics (mouthwash, toothpaste, etc.) so when they are on sale I usually buy multiples but having the coupons added into the sale really makes a huge difference.


Listerine Zero Mouthwash: 2 Bottles for $5.61
Deal: CVS has these on sale for $5.00/each (Normally $6.79). Here you can find $2.00 off Listerine coupons. My total came to $10.00 and I used 2 $2.00 off coupons, plus $1 ECB (Extra Care Buck)=$5.61, then I got $5.00 in ECB back.

Kellogg's Special K: 4 Boxes for -$1.66
Deal: CVS has Kellogg's Cereal on sale 3/$10 (Normally $3.69). Here you can find a BOGO coupon if you fill out the My Plan. My total came to $13.34 and I used 2 BOGO coupons and the $5.00 ECB from above=$1.66, with $4 in ECB back.

Wholly Guacamole: $0.66
Deal: Giant Eagle has Wholly Guacamole for $2.66. Here you can get a $2.00 off coupon by clicking "Rock the Guac"

Without coupons: $35.13

With Coupons: $3.93If you are unsure what something means or have a question about the deal, please ask!

**Don't forget to follow on Facebook to get these deals before coupons run out**

No comments: