Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pumpkin Decorating

Since, you all know, that this season I'm obsessed with Pumpkins. I decided to show you some ideas on how to incorporate pumpkins into your decorating. I was flipping through Midwest Living Magazine and came across these great pumpkin ideas and wanted to share them with you.

Pumpkin Place Cards

Patchwork Pumpkin


Message Tower Pumpkin

Inner Glow Pumpkin



Mumkins

Black Magic Vase Pumpkin


Tutorials on how to make these pumpkins can be found on midwestliving.com

3 comments:

Roeshel said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful images! So much inspiration! Now I'm going to have to decorate the barn patio to accommodate all of the pumpkins I want! haha

Have a great day!
Roeshel

The Domestic Princess said...

lol! Yea, I haven't even shared my idea for our front porch yet. As soon as I can find some decent pumpkins, I'll post my pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) you should look at this emo boy style over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com