Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guest Bedroom Redo



I'm so embarrassed of this room. Oh, yes, that is a mattress and box springs on the floor. In our defense we just moved in a two months ago and I've been trying to get the downstairs decorated. So now I have time to concentrate on this room. Chris (hubster) and I finally agreed on bedding and colors for this room. We are going to do grey walls, white bedding and silver accents. I just ordered this bedding from JcPenny in cool white with the matching curtains. I'm going to get this lamp from Target.




I've got three pictures to hang above the bed. I'm still debating on a couple throw pillows or pillow for the bed. I can't wait to start. This brown table will be painted white.




I'm thinking of doing a design on the top to match whatever pillows I get. We'll see?!? Hopefully, we will have this done this weekend. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it! And what a fabulous price on that duvet!!