Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Accent Pictures

Scrapbook Paper Photos

**I can't remember where this cute idea came from, please let me know. I would like to link back to their blog**

I got three frames with matte for $9.99 at Joann's Fabric. Then went to the scrapbook paper isle and picked out three patterned peices of paper to go together, these cost $1.77.


I took the back off the frame and cut the piece of paper to size


Put the paper in and the back back on the frame.

Total cost for these three photos: $31.74

Here's a closer look at each picture:


5 comments:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Really cute!

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Unknown said...

great idea! reasonable but looks expensive

Tammy said...

I love them! They're so cute!

Courtney said...

I love the papers you chose! Very classy!