Friday, January 14, 2011

Apps that Rock My World

Since becoming an Apple Whore I've been introduced into the world of apps and what an amazing world it is. I thought it would be fun to tell you about some of my favorites.

This is my first post from my cPad so bare with me. My new blogging app is all html. So I'm getting a crash course in how to use it.

BlogPress ($2.99): This is what I'm currently using to blog to you right now. So far my only issue is I'm an HTML idiot, so I think once I get over that hurdle I'll be ok.

Moxier Collage ($3.99): Allows you to create fun collages with your photos and has some cool "stickers" Here's a collage I made for Christmas:




Camera Bag: Has some cool photo effects. This is a picture I took from an Slumber Party Bachelorette Party I went to last weekend at Hocking Hills. I used the 'instant' filter in Camera Bag.






Cuptakes: This one provides super girlie backgrounds and lock screens that are so cute.




Waldo 2 HD ($1.99): So much fun! I totally beat the game.

Talking Tom (free): This is an alley cat that repeats what you say. So fun! Yes, Chris and I talk to each other using Talking Tom. It makes us laugh so hard.

Photobucket (free): This app has made it so easy for me to upload photos to my photobucket account. I love easy!

FeeddlerRSS (free): This is for all my RSS feeds so I can keep up on my blogs. The only thing I didn't like about this is there isn't an import feature from blogger. So I had to manually add the blogs to google feed reader.

Livestrong (free): Love, Love, Love this app. I can't say enough good things about it. This allows me to keep track of my calories and it syncs to the online account, so no double entering food I ate. Woot, Woot!

Friendly (free): This is my facebook app. It's perfect

Words HD (free): This is scrabble but it allows you to play with anyone who has the app. My sister in law and I play this every day. She kicks my butt every time.

So what are your favorite apps from Apple? I'd love to hear your suggestions.


No comments: