Monday, October 13, 2014

{Week 18 Marathon Training}

I don't think I have any word for this week other than Defeat!



Last week on Sunday, I woke up to some mild backaches that continued to get worse. I did no running this week. It was very disheartening to me. I felt like until this week, my training was going so great. I was determined to run Saturdays long run with MIT. It was to be our last run and I didn't want to miss it.


Saturday Long Run (8 Miles): I woke up stiff Saturday morning but I didn't care if I had to run in pain, I was going to do (at least some of the miles) with my running group. Luckily, once we started running and chatting all the stiffness went away and I had a great run. I guess this means that was my last training run!?!? How is that even possible? Where did the summer go?
 
 
When I think of the marathon now I have mini panic attacks inside. I go from being excited, to nervous to wanting to puke. I don't think I could pinpoint one emotion that sums up how I feel about it right now.
 

No comments: