Saturday, October 4, 2014

{Week 17 Marathon Training}

One more week closer to the marathon. I kinda took a break this week. I ate crappy food, drank and stayed up late with only putting in 8 miles before Saturday. I think that's the first time in 4 months I've allowed myself a good break. But next week I will be back to it. Promise!

Week 17 Marathon Training called for 34 miles and I ran 20.

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: 12 miles


Saturday Long Run (12 miles): Last week I had some stomach issues, so I decided to try out a Honey Stinger Waffle instead of GU Chomps. It worked out pretty well. It tastes super delicious. I think my plan is to bring one of these and two GU Chomps or two of these and one GU Chomp?!? I don't know!

 After our run today some of the pace group went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. It was super delicious. I ate a huge Ham & Cheese Omelette and two cups of coffee. So yummy! 

No comments: