Sunday, June 29, 2014

Marathon Dreams

It's been awhile, hasn't it? 

At the beginning of this year, I decided to run a marathon. Most people reading this will probably know that. But what I really want to do is document my experience. I contemplated starting another blog but decided against it. So quick recap of the last two years, then I'll start with Marathon training craziness?

Jacks is a very smart, enthusiastic 2 year old. 

Chris and I are very happy and both very into running now. He completed his first marathon last year. 


So that very short summary brings us to the now. I decided after an ITB injury that I love running too much to not see it through to a full marathon. After 6 weeks PT, I signed up for Columbus Marathon on October 19, 2014.  I'm 3 weeks into training now and so far it's going really good. More on that later though...


No comments: