Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jackson Day 24

Jackson NICU Day 24


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Chris and I woke up this morning with every intention of cleaning the house that we have totally neglected the last 23 days but decided do a 2 1/2 mile walk with the dogs instead. I kept having bad dreams about Jackson last night so some fresh air and endorphins were needed more than a clean house. I was missing the boy like crazy then so we just decided to head to the hospital. On the way we stopped at Old Navy and bought some St. Patty's Day shirts for the whole family.


The cuddles made me (and Jackson) feel so much better today. It's amazing how 23 days ago made life before him seem like it never happened.


Tonight was one of our really good friends birthday parties so Chris and I went to have some green beers with her. It was nice to get out but we are so ready to see our little man again.

Since it's the weekend we didn't see any doctors today but Jackson did have really good (normal) blood sugars today. He also took two good size bottles while we were there.

2 comments:

JCHokie said...

I've been following your blog for a while now and just want to say that I'm so glad Jackson's doing really well. Hopefully he'll be able to go home with you guys very soon.

Lauren said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to bring him home soon!