Saturday, January 22, 2011

Savings Saturday

This week I started searching ebay and coupon clipping services for coupons. I feel like there is so much more to learn now. I love the idea of stocking up on a good deal so we don't have to pay a ton for things we use all the time. I wished I had about 10 more of the Colgate coupons when I found the clearance deal listed below. You can't beat toothpaste for $0.59 a tube when it's regularly $2 +.

Hefty Force Flex $11.92 (2, 55 count boxes)
Deal: Wal-Mart (reg. $8.96 ea.) I used two $3.00 off coupons from last week.  

Purex $3.34 (2, 32 loads)
Deal: Kmart on sale 2/$5 (reg. $5.98 ea.) I used two $1.00 off coupons from Purex website.

Colgate $0.59
Deal: Giant Eagle had Colgate on their clearance rack for $1.49 and I had a $1.00 off coupon from a month ago that was about to expire.

Without Coupons: $31.37

With Coupons: $15.85

Percent Saved: 50%


**Remember to follow on Twitter and Facebook to get the hard to get coupons as they are available. Last week the Hefty coupons were gone in 2 hours.**

No comments: