Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You for the Opportunity

I feel like my last post may have been a little hasty so I wanted to follow up with a Thank you to Fertility Lifelines Compassionate Care Program. They do awesome things for infertile couples and I don't want to lose sight of that.


Fertility LifeLines™
12 Kent Way
Byfield, MA 01922
1-866-LETS-TRY

Attn: Compassionate Care Program
Fax: 1-866-882-2900


I wanted to write to you and thank you for your time. I know making these decisions cannot be easy for you. After losing my father and being diagnosed with Infertility, we are ready to turn the page on 2010. But I wanted to let you know that we will not be giving up on our dream of becoming parents. We will continue to save money and will hopefully be able to complete our first IVF cycle by the end of next year, beginning of 2012.

I know you probably don’t hear this enough but Thank You for the opportunity to apply for your wonderful program. It is so great that you are trying to help Infertile Couple’s achieve their dream of becoming parents. All though we were not accepted to your program, I wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your efforts in helping couples like us. It’s great to see companies giving back to their community.

Thank you for what you do,

Christine and Christopher Pichler

Although we did not get accepted, I still think this program is a great opportunity and would suggest applying to anyone in our same position.

No comments: