Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Domestic Princess Gift Guide

I thought it would be fun to list some of my favorite gifts to give. These are always a hit.

EOS Lip Balm: This a USDA Organic Lip Balm and one of my absolute favorites. I gave these to all the women who came over for our Christmas Party this weekend. These run about $2.99 at CVS but can also be found at Walgreens and Target.


William Sonoma Kitchen Towels and Apple Pie Mold with Filling: I've given this gift multiple times in a basket. $34.95

Chianti and Kerrygold Dubliner Irish Stout Cheese (found at Whole Foods): This cheese is the most amazing cheese you will ever taste and can be paired with any bottle of wine to make a great gift. Price varies.  



Candles: My two favorite brands are Yankee and Scentsy. Price varies







What are your go to gifts for friends and family?

2 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I love scentsy too! What cute gift ideas...I might have to borrow one or two of them!

Nichole said...

I can see why the eos lip balm was on your gift guide! My in-laws gave me the honeysuckle one, and I LOVE it!