Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Decorating: Coming Soon...

Another room makeover.....don't those words just excite you?

We have a room, known as a bonus room by our builder, that we have nothing to do with. Currently, it was an extra living room but was more like a furniture holder.


We decided to make this into a gym.

When we painted the bathroom last year, we just used the extra paint and painted the bonus room also. So currently, its Sherwin Willams Relaxed Khaki and I'm pretty sure we are going to leave it the same color. I would like to get some DVD Storage to go under the tv we will mount on the wall. I was thinking something like this:


 
I've put all the funiture in the room up for sale on Craigslist and have started saving for a treadmill. Here is some inspiration for the room:

I wish I had that view in my backyard



I love how this one has storage on the left hand side


I love how sleek this one is

We can't forget the most important piece to my gym plans....a Treadmill. I'm on the hunt now for a good one and some storage. I have searched the 200 + websites that CSN Stores has looking for a reasonably priced treadmill. There are a couple that I really like:

Merit Fitness 725T



Gold's Gym 450

Both are in our price range and have everything we're looking for.

We will be working very hard to get everything together and I can't wait to show you the finished product.

4 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

So jealous! I have always wanted a gym in my home...but not enough rooms :-(

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how it looks. I would love to have a gym in the house!

Kate said...

Fun! You have a nice big space for a home gym too, it's going to be great.

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

I have a gym in my house but nothing like those pictures. Those are awesome. Post some pictures when you're done with the bonus room
-----------------------------------
I am giving away a beautiful necklace at PetiteLittleGirl.com