Monday, May 10, 2010

TTC: Put your game face on


This is what I saw on the pregnancy test this morning!

Ok, no not really, but that's what it should have said. It was mocking me, I swear. We are on to the next cycle. We have made the big decision to go on Clomid. This will at least shorten my cycles to 28-30 days.

I've figured out through this process that if we have a plan, I seem to stress less. Wanna know our plan?

1. We will both be drinking POM juice; there have been so many studies done on the positive effects of POM juice for both men and women. We figured we'd give it a try.

2. No alcohol during fertile time; I know no fun but I've read that this little thing can help

3. I'm going to get a massage; Chris thinks I'm too stressed out, so I agreed to a massage. Believe me, he really had to twist my arm on this one ;)

4. And for my spiritual being; I found a fertility bracelet that I really want. If you watch Real Housewifes of NJ one of the girls on there bought one and was pregnant the same month. I believe, I believe!

Simple enough plan, right?

I'm super nervous, scared and excited all at one. I plan on keeping this blog updated with as much information on our first cycle of Clomid as possible. I feel like there are a ton of us going through this and maybe my little old blog can make us feel like we're not alone?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Christy! I hope this is your cycle!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, sweetie! I hope that your first cycle of Clomid is a huge success. :)

Linds said...

The doctors told me that I would need clomid too (my cycles after getting off the pill were over 40+ days, and some were anovulatory). We decided to just quit trying at that point and then got pregnant the next month. I firmly believe that the stress of "trying" to get pregnant wears on your body. I know it's easier said than done, but I'll be praying that you can just let go of it all so that your body can do what it's meant to do. I have a ton of friends who have used clomid with great success-- I hope it's that way for you too!

mrs.messi said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you, Christy!!!

Sarah said...

Good luck! And your pregnancy test picture totally cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :)

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Best wishes on your journey. I lived it. Know it well.