Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't Push Me Too Far...

Did you ever have that band that changed your life? Made you think differently?

Well, that was Sublime to me. Listening to Sublime brings back such great memories of Christopher and I when we first started dating. You could almost say Sublime as been the background music to our life. But tragically in 1996 the lead singer of Sublime, Bradley Nowell died. So for me, seeing Sublime in concert was never an option.

Until, now! Sublime as reformed with a new singer, Rome.



On April 30, 2010 Sublime w/ Rome with be in Columbus, Ohio and we're going to see them. I can't express how excited I am to go see Sublime live. It's like Christmas for this Princess.

Tell me what is that band that you never got to see that you were in love with?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green herb

Aimee said...

Throughout my life, music has continually changed me. Right now, Zakk Wylde is the one helping me through...however, I don't think he performs on his own, so I'm just stuck with his acoustic CD.