Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

What a great year this has been! Christopher and I bought our first house and learned alot about remodeling, the hard way. We hosted our first party this summer, then had Christmas. We are loving every minute of homeownership. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for us. So I thought it would be really cool to post our goals for 2010 then review them at the end of the year and see if we reached them all.

  1. Conceive a child (ok, maybe, that's a wish)

  2. Christy: Lose 15 lbs

  3. Save $6K

  4. Pay off the car

  5. Chris: Lose 20 lbs

  6. Finish Attic Project (ofcourse, I will blog about this later)

  7. Finish Door Project (and this one too)

  8. Organize the remaining closets in the house

  9. Christy: Advance my career

    Those look like perfectly attainable goals to me. What are your goals for the New Year?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good goals!! I'm right there with you on the baby goal/wish! :) Good luck with them all!