Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear Christopher

I know you have been asking me for weeks to give you ideas for Christmas but I'm having a hard time coming up with something I truely want (other than the obvious). 

I started thinking to myself, "What are some things that you would like to own that you would never buy yourself" Wow, did the ideas start flying. I thought that if I posted pictures here you could take them to the store and show the ladies what you're after ;) :




 

3. Black Flat Boots




4. Personalized Apron (with Domestic Princess)







(I know you're thinking, were would that go? In the entryway.)

7. Gap Luxe Sweater (Grey)

(Here is a coupon to print off)


 









10. And just incase you forgot.........a baby




Christopher, no matter what you get me for Christmas, I have everything I could ever need by just being with you. Iove you sweatheart!

Your wonderful wife,


No comments: