Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm gonna be skinny and healthy!


We joined the gym! There is a YMCA right down the street from our house so we took a tour this weekend. After discussing it, Christopher and I decided to make room in the budget to join. It's $72.00 a month and this includes our membership, all classes, the pool and up to two hours of day care (for future reference).

On the left hand side you'll notice a widget I created to show my goal weight, my current weight and calories burned. I have 21 pounds I want to loose. I think that starting pregnancy at 135 pounds would be my ideal pre-pregnancy weight. I'm really excited to really get to loosing pounds and getting healthy.


7 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! Good for you!

Darla said...

Stay focused!

Darla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

You can totally do it!!!

Domestic Princess said...

Thank you for all the encouragement girls!

Sarah said...

Hi!
I came across your blog through the nest. I'm looking forward to reading your blog because my husband and I are about to close on a house (which means renovations time!). I'm very much a domestic kind of girl, but I need ideas!
Do you mind if I check i regularly?

Domestic Princess said...

Sarah, that would be great if you stopped by regularly.