Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend of September 26 & September 27

Friday night Christopher and I went to Target because I heard they were having some good clearance from my Nestie friends over at D&R. I didn't find a ton of clearance but did get this pillow for $4.98. Great find, huh?

Then we came home and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Christopher was amusing me by staying in the room and watching it too. I saw him chuckle a couple of times but I promised not to tell anyone, so don't tell him I told you. Wink, Wink!

On Saturday morning, I got up and went out to Canal Winchester to get my hair done. My wonderful friend, Amanda, is the manager at a First Choice Haircutter's out there and does a great job. I just got a trim and a color. What do you think?:


I got home at 10 am and and read my new book, Knocked Up, for a few hours. No, that's not a hint to anything (Mom). Everyone knows I have baby fever, so I've been reading alot of books about pregnancy. This book is hilarious.



At 5 pm, I headed over to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, to meet my Cousin, Callie, and family and friends for her Bachlorette Party. Here's a picture of our table:

*From the left: Laren, Tara (cousin), Me, Brenna (Tara's daughter, second cousin), Callie (the Bride to Be), Maribeth and her friend (I forgot her name)


We feasted on so much food that night I could barely get out of my seat.


After 'the feast', we went to Gameworks to play some games and have some drinks. Everyone had a such a great time. I'm so excited for the wedding.

On Sunday, Chris and I finished decorating the front porch and relaxed. Christopher did endulge in another chick flick, The Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Which was a cute movie.


**Make sure to stop back tomorrow and sign up for the Giveaway**


1 comment:

J said...

Love the pillow and your hair looks great!! Looks like it was a fabulous weekend!!