Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend of Alcohol


What a great weekend! Friday night Christopher and I went to dinner at Old Bag of Nails. We both got the Fish Tacos and had some great beers. Afterward, we came home and sat on the patio and drank wine. We have the best conversations. I just love him.

On Saturday morning, I left for Novi, Michigan to go to my future Sister In Laws Bachlorette Party. I left around 12:00 for my three hour drive there. Kim and I hung out for a little bit before beautifying ourselves for the evening. We went to dinner at Andiamo's of Novi (which was delicious), saw a comedy show at Second City, then headed off to the bars. Here's a few pictures from the evening.





1 comment:

Roeshel said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

I hope that's a designated driver in the first photo! haha

Lucky you - we didn't do ANYthing fun like that and I can't remember the last time I had a girls' nite out!

:)