Monday, August 10, 2009

Bridal Shower


My Mom, My Aunt and Myself all threw my cousin a shower for her upcoming wedding. We settled on a Polka Dot theme a couple months ago.

Linda Cole is a wonderful cake maker that we met years ago. She has done all of my cakes (Bridal Shower, Reception, etc.). Here is another one of her masterpieces.

The table before all the guests arrived

The Price is Right game

Teaching my grandma to use the digital camera....lol...I just had to post this

Ok much better! Here is a picture of Moma and Me


4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi. I clicked over from G&D. I live in Powell. The shower you did is really pretty, I love the polka dots.

Tammy said...

The cake is so pretty! What a beautiful set up! haha at your grandma! She's getting the hang of it though!
Roeshel

Unknown said...

awww...I love my daughter!! aren't we cute together?

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute shower idea. Love that cake too! Visiting from DIY showoff. Congrats on the award!
pk @ room remix