Thursday, July 17, 2014

{Week 6 Marathon Training}

|June 13-June 19|

Week 6 Marathon Training called for 26 miles and I logged 21 miles.

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 4 miles
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 6 miles

This week is "fallback" week, this allows for active recovery of my muscles. I'm attempting to run 5 days per week but this week I did 4 days. It seemed to help slightly with me being so tired all the time (slightly). 



Long Run Saturday (6 miles): this week we met in Westerville at Ohio Health. That was one very rainy run! But I have to say running in the rain at 7 am definitely makes you feel more badass. ::fist pump:: This was a really good strong run. I only used Grape Gatorade and water since it was a 6 mile run. 

I'm going to try to rest up this weekend, next week has A LOT of miles to be logged. 


No comments: