Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{I got a second job}

This was something that I've been thinking about for awhile and a few months ago was approached about applying to be a waitress at our local baseball field in the season ticket holder section. I was approached by fellow Infertile who knew we were saving for IVF. I love how we all stick together!!

So there it is, I have a second job. I'll be working two days a week waitressing at the field. I'm hoping that by the end of the summer we will have the rest of the $5,000 we need to pay for two IVF cycles.

Wish me luck and lots of tips!!

1 comment:

MrsJCH said...

I just got a second job as well!d Partly to save up for a big vacation before the hubs and I try for kids (I was diagnosed w PCOS last year so we're not sure what kind of a process we are in for) and partly for the discount lol.