Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winners!

Hapari Swimsuits: Marie Loves (confirmed)

Country Bob's Sauce: Michelle, Katie J, Barbara Monty J, Ashely, Amy, Chris (confirmed)

Skin Free: It's Not Easy to be Green (confirmed)

Sunglass Warehouse: Cynthia (confirmed)

Blush: Jen (Confirmed)

EvoraPlus: Nakiya (confirmed)

Golden Path Alchemy: Callie (confirmed)

How to Never Look Fat Again: Rebekah, Mjellis, Teri (confirmed)

The Best Bath Store: Jerseygirl137 (confirmed)

Down East Basics: Subfertile Frugalista (confirmed)

Congratulations to all the Winners!


3 comments:

michelle ellis said...

Oh I am so excited that I won!!! Thank you so very much! That just makes my whole day!

michelleannadams@yahoo.com

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Thanks again, Christy! I received mine earlier this week :)

The Domestic Princess said...

I'm so happy to hear that people started receiving their prizes!