Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yoga Oceanside Grand Opening



One of my dear, dear friends is opening up her yoga studio in Oceanside, California. If you live in the area, go check it out this Saturday. They are having FREE classes and so much more.

2-2:30 Vinyasa Flow Class with Kelli Russell
2:45-3:15 Guided Abundance Meditation with Jon Mize

3:15-4:15 Open House: Vegetarian Food, Chai Tea, Raffle, Local Artists, etc.
4:30-5:15 Simple Partner Thai Yoga Therapy with Justine Shelton

5:15-6:15 Open House: Vegetarian Food, Chai Tea, Raffle, Local Artists, etc.

6:30-7:45 Sound Healing & Tibetan Bowls with Deep Prakesh

If you do go, please send me pictures. I'm so bummed I can't go. Oh and tell Mel, Christy misses her.

Yoga Oceanside is located at 1830 Oceanside Blvd. Oceanside, CA 92054



1 comment:

mrs.messi said...

I so wish I could go there! Looks very relaxing.

Isn't Oceanside where "Private Practice" is? LOL