Friday, July 4, 2014

{Week 4 Marathon training}

|June 29-July 5|

           Hot and sweaty Monday run

Week 4 Marathon Training called for 27 miles and I logged 24. 

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: 8 miles

I've been feeling very rested this week but I think that has a lot to do with us taking some time off work. We spent some time at Zoombezi Bay and the Columbus Zoo but the whole house took naps everyday. Oh yeah, I love naps! 


I bought some fun new gear this week: Nathan handheld water bottle and a Saucony hat. 



Long Run Saturday (8 miles): 7 am my pace group meets at Thomas Worthington High School. I don't know why this week but I was feeling nervous about the 8 miles. Maybe because it's been so long since I've run anything over 6?! But minus some minor leg cramping it went really well. I forgot to restart my Garmin after one of the water stops so my Garmin only recorded 7.76 ::sad face::


No comments: