Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{Our Organic Garden}

We are so excited to get started on this project this year. Chris and I are not what you would call good "farmers." We've been getting better about keeping plants alive over the last two years, so we decided to try our hand at vegetables. 
 
We are starting small this year with Green Bell Peppers, Banana Peppers, Cilantro and Strawberries. But I think the biggest curve ball that we have thrown in, is we are going to try and do this organically. All the starter plants and dirt are organic. I will be posting about our progress and what we are doing and learning not to do through this journey.


I hope you will follow us and help us through this fun journey!

1 comment:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Good luck - I would love a garden but I don't think anything would survive!