Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Personal Creations Review

Youth Sport Hoodie
Personal Creations believes that making a gift personal is what gift giving is all about. They offer many different kinds of items on their site. Personal Creations let me pick out one item on their website for review. I knew my nephew would love this sweatshirt for his birthday so I picked out this and had his name put on it, Anton. He was so excited to see his name on a sweatshirt.

Size: I ordered a 4T for my three year old nephew and it fits him perfectly now. So I would suggest getting one size bigger to make sure it correctly.

Durability:
My sister in law has washed this sweatshirt 3 or 4 times now and I'm happy to report that the sweatshirt has held it's size. Also, the lettering is holding up great too.

Colors: This hoodie comes in Black, Red, Royal and Pink

Shipping and Processing Time:
Because of the personalization this item took about a week to arrive after I placed my order. So just make sure to order in plenty of time.

Overall, I would order from Personal Creations again. They were a pleasure to work with and have great products to make any gift perfect.



Sign up here for Personal Creations email list and receive a 15% off coupon.

No comments: