Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Earth Science Organic Clarifying Face Wash


I've been trying to switch as many of our daily products over to organic as we can afford. So after combing through the organic face washes at Whole Foods last week, I picked up Earth Science Clarifying Face Wash.

Price: Excellent! The price for this face wash at Whole Food was $6.99. I was paying $12+ for my previous face wash.

Quality: I love that this face wash foams up a little when you use it. It always gets all my makeup plus mascara off. My face has been kept clear since I started using it.

Quantity: This bottle is 8 fl oz. This is 1.3 ounces more than the other face wash I used. That face wash would last me about a month so I'm hoping this will do the same.


Will I buy it again?: Absolutely. The true test will be if it will hold up to the two week wait. My face breaks out like crazy right before my "friend" comes to visit.

No comments: