Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beauty: Jergens Natural Glow


Last week, I decided to try Jergens Natural Glow lotion. Since it's winter I thought a little color would make me feel like Spring is on the way.

I used this lotion every day for a week and did feel like my arms and legs were a tiny bit darker. But the lotion smells like you just stepped out of a spray tan booth and it was $8 for the bottle.

This lotion has two strikes for me. So, it's a big thumb's down for this lotion.

**Don't forget to register for the EcoStore USA $25 Gift Certificate Giveaway**


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Totally agree about the smell--it is TERRIBLE! But I have tried a couple of others that I liked much better--I think Oil of Olay is one of them. I have tried about 3 or 4 and all they all work the same as far as the tanning, but some have better smells than others. So if you're going to buy some, sniff first! :-)

Unknown said...

I use the Dove one; Dove Energy Glow (Fair/Med). It's scented with something to the smell isn't bad. Meijer carries it. I've been using it all winter!