Thursday, November 5, 2009

My New Best Friend


I'm not sure I shared this with you guys yet but for the last year and a half I had a job that required me to travel almost every week. In April this year, I accepted a new position that only requires travel once a year. So, after the last year and half I acquired 162,000 Hilton Honors points. This totalled about $300 in gift cards. I decided to get my gift cards to Macy's since I knew they had Coach. Remember my post about my love of purses?

I stalked Coach.com and Coach at Macy's for a few weeks trying to decided which purse I wanted. I think I tried them on about 50 purses over the last couple weeks. This was a big decision.

I finally figured out which one I was in love with:

Coach Madison Op Art Large Maggie in Silver


The storage in this purse was what sold me. It has 4 cell phone holders (2 regular cell phone holders and 2 blackberry holders) plus 2 zipper pockets.


My total out of pocket for this purse was $58 and lots of blood, sweat and tears. Isn't she great?


4 comments:

Kristakins said...

Love love love it!!! I am a HUGE sucker for Coach! Do you have any outlets around you? That's where I find my best deals!

The Domestic Princess said...

Thank you =) Yes, we do have an outlet about an hour away. I usually get my wallets there.

thediaperdiaries said...

SOOOO Jeaulous!! And now you have more reason to celebrate. You won my Baby Star giveaway. Email me your address and I will get that send right out!

The Domestic Princess said...

Diaper Diaries, I'm so excited! I sent my address through your contact me on your site. Thank you!