Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Star

I'm starting to feel better so I thought I'd let you all know about this amazing deal that Baby Star has going on right now. You remember Baby Star, right? My absolute favorite baby store. Well, they just emailed saying that they are having a 50% off sale. Here is what they wrote:


please help us celebrate our first ever baby star super sale with 50% off of all of your favorite baby star goodies for 3 days only! super sale valid from monday, october 19 - wednesday, october 21, 2009. enter code STAR50 at checkout.


If I were allowed to buy baby stuff, I think I'd be busting out the Mastercard right now. BUT since Christopher says I'm not allowed to buy anything baby until we have a little one on the way, I thought I'd pass along the savings to you.


Here is what would be going on my Mastercard if I was allowed:



Can you tell the Four Square Blue is my favorite?





No comments: