Thursday, October 8, 2009

And the Winner is.....

The DIY Showoff! I'm so excited to annouce that my bloggy friend, Roeshel has won the two candles from Evette. Roeshel, you are such an inspiration to all of us new DIY'ers. Thank you for the great website that keeps us all motivated. Hopefully, someday, we'll be able to take that shopping trip. ;)

But since all of you were so nice to leave me such wonderful comments, I want to return the favor:

Samantha: Your new kitchen floors look great! Keep up the great work.

Mrs. Messi: Love the boob cake. lol! I hope your PG journey is short and you get your BFP soon. BTW..I know we'd be friends IRL.

Mary Ellen: I'm loving the white sweater pumpkins.

Jen J. : You are so sweet and I love your style.

Captured by Love: Your furniture makeovers are awesome. Keep it up =)

Jennifer: Thank you for the badge. I love all the food in your blog, it looks so yummy.

Kakiya: You are so pretty. I love all the reviews in your blog.

Kim3278: Sending out Bloggy Love girl! I'm so glad you started blogging and are loving it.


2 comments: