Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge





At the beginning of last year Christopher and I decided to get healthy. So we jumped in feet first, got a gym membership, got trainers and got on a diet. In December of 2008 we had both lost 30 pounds. At the start of 2009, Life started getting in the way of our new healthy life style we had adopted. In February we put in our offer in on our current house and it was accepted. This started the 'we're too tired to cook.' Well, we finally got our house rehabbed and bad habits had been formed again. Here we are 9 months later and I've put on 15 lbs.

This week Christopher and I have decided to do a Weight Loss Challenge. So today I weighed in at 152 (OUCH!) and Christopher weighed in at 204. I will be posting this week about what we're eating and our exercise plan.
What are you doing to stay healthy or lose weight?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ugh. I know how you feel girl. I'm rooting for you!! You can do it!