Monday, July 27, 2009

New Features

Good Monday Morning! As you may have noticed there have been some changes to the look of The Domestic Princess. I decided to switch to the three column layout from ourblogtemplates.com. Doesn't it look great? There is also a new header at the top. I think I'm going to have to have someone design a new header. Anyone know of good, cheap person to design one for me?

There are some new features added to the pages for you to play with:

1. You Might Also Like: This feature will allow you to see other posts with similar material(Located at the bottom of every post)
2. Comments: This feature is now a pop up (Located at the bottom of every post)
3. Subscribe: This features allows you to subscribe for email updates or with web based
readers (Located on the right hand side of the page)
4. Where to Find the Princess: This feature allows you to see where else The Princess is
featured on the web (Located on the right hand side of the page)
5. On Sale: This feature will be updated daily with new sales from many different stores(Located at the bottom of the page)


Please let me know what you think of the new features and blog layout! Post a comment, email me....I would love to hear from everyone.

No comments: